Somebody said that people, in general, were divided into two types: dog lovers and cat lovers. However, there are people who love both cats and dogs and people who do not enjoy their company. Nevertheless, those who choose cats have a different life in comparison with other people. That is why this pretty animal with amazing character has become one of the most popular human companions. One or more cats can be found in flats or houses. Like dogs, they share the traditions of their life with us and even love people. To know them better and return love, we should understand their communication language. Many educational and writing tips and students` lifehacks can be found on educational platforms, moreover you can buy essay cheap about even a cat`s language from professional writers and expert editors.
Pet cats’ behavior:
A cat’s body and its parts separately give us many prompts about its mood and emotions. You should certainly learn them. As a research paper, “Cats `language” can be chosen as a part of a research in cooperation with experts and essay writers, students and bloggers could create wonderful content for blogs and websites.
Pay attention to ears
Position forward: the cat is curious and wants to play with something new or others.
Position straight: the pet listens attentively or looks for something. The animal is curious and alert.
Position back, flat: the kitty is not happy at all or angry. Be cautious and do not offer the games or your hands.
Pay attention to eyes
If your fluffy friend is slowly blinking, be sure that your pet loves you. In the cat’s world, it means air kisses. Aren’t they lovely? Share the slow blinking with your cat for pleasure. Have you noticed dilated pupils? It means the kitty is excited and gets ready to have fun or so. The state of the feline mind at this moment is excitement. Sometimes it may also be some scare in case of defensive or aggressive signals and loud sounds.
And finally, slit (constricted) pupils express the state of disappointment and be sure is the sign of trouble. Maybe you forgot to feed your small friend?
Pay attention to tail:
The cat’s body can show you everything from love to anger, so be a wise owner and communicate effectively. Cats’ tail is the main part for this. Compared with their dogs-competitors, cats express much more emotions through tail instead of the simple joy. Let’s clear up this important point for sure.
- A wagging tail is the sigh of frustration. No mood, no games, and the pet seriously tells you to keep away. Do not force them with your attention. You can end with scratches or even bites.
- A twitching tail is a small flicking by the tail tip. It is a good sign and means the joyful state of your cat. They like to play in this state and do the common chase of the tail. You can participate in their game this time.
- A puffed-up tail expresses fear and alarm. Surely it looks rather amazing, but it means your cat is prepared to fight or flight.
- A tucked-away tail also shows a special mood and submission. It can appear when something disturbs your pet, when the cat is in a new place or meets a stranger in the family, etc.
- A curved tail is the sign of playful mood and a great state for discoveries. Your pet is ready to be a great explorer and check everything and everywhere with their tails, like question marks.
An embracing tail is a great feature that your lovely friend is ready to give hugs and embrace you and other companions. So, enjoy the hearty hugs and share your love.
Our little friends at home are loving creatures who are ready to brighten your life and add notes of love, joy, happiness and relaxation. Cats are masters of meditative and harmony state but:
- Be attentive and differentiate their states of scare, frustration, disappointment.
- Sometimes they can be aggressive and show it with their body!
- You should learn the language of cats’ bodies to make your communication effective and peaceful.